Monday, August 8, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - August 8th

Hello, how are your meals going lately? Mine would be a disaster if I didn't plan ahead. No literally, a disaster. If I don't know what I'm going to make, I just won't make anything until hubby complains that he's hungry and then maybe I'll throw in some chicken fingers and perogies and frozen corn if he's lucky! lol. Not that he minds, he would love chicken fingers every night!

But for my own sanity it's so helpful to have a menu planned and know that I have all the ingredients on  hand to make everything too.




Monday
Creamy Dilled Shrimp - yes again! This was soo good! See the "recipe" here

Tuesday 
Rosemary Dijon Chicken
Bacon Glazed Potatoes
Cucumber Salad

Wednesday
Death by Tuna Salad
Buttery Peas and Corn

Thursday
Taco Bell Tacos
Crispy Zucchini Coins

Friday
Chicken Nacho Bake
Devilled Eggs
Strawberry Walnut Salad over Spinach with Poppyseed Dressing

Saturday
Leftovers

Sunday
Late lunch - hamburgers/hot dogs
Banana Bites

____________________________

Other Things to Make
Apple Oatmeal Puree - freeze
Stone Cut Oatmeal - freeze
...yes these things are still on my to make list lol!




Check out everyone else's  MenuPlan Monday at organizingjunkie.com

Also linking up with one of my newest favs The Organized Housewife this lady can declutter!

No comments:

Post a Comment