Monday, August 15, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - August 15th - BHG Best Diabetic Recipes

So I know it's still summer and hard to plan ahead for everything...but you want to know a secret?? I don't always make the meals I have planned! I know right? But sometimes things pop up, friends pop over etc but it's still nice to know that I have everything on hand to make what I want when I want even if it doesn't always happen.

I have a few new recipes to try from my new cookbook called "Our Best Diabetic Recipes" from Better Homes and Gardens 2011. I LOVE that it isn't just another splenda cookbook! I've tried a couple of the cookie recipes and they turned out pretty good. One of them I'll tweak a tad, but the other I really liked.



I also just checked out the website and found a TON more to try! YUM!!



Monday
Chicken with Cornmeal Dumplings - New Recipe
Tuesday 
Layered Southwestern Salad - New Recipe

Wednesday
Grilled Greek Chicken Sandwiches - New Recipe
Canned Soup

Thursday
Mustard-Herb Beef Stew - New Recipe

Friday
Frozen Pizza

Saturday
Leftovers

Sunday
Late lunch - hamburgers/hot dogs
Lime Cilantro Slaw


Check out everyone else's  MenuPlan Monday at organizingjunkie.com

Also linking up with one of my newest favs The Organized Housewife this lady can declutter!

No comments:

Post a Comment