Sunday, August 7, 2011

52 Weeks of Organizing * Inside the Fridge *

Can we do it?? Yes we Can!!
So here goes nothin', I've been doing this for a couple weeks now and tracking my progress. I printed a blank list to organize my 52 weeks of organizing from Organizing Junkie. I'm just filling it in with things that need to be done as I go. Surprisingly I only have about 20 things on there right now!

The first thing I did was organize the fridge. I was really not impressed with the original layout. The top shelf kept freezing so it always ruined my eggs. The water and yogurt, things I use all the time were in the worst spot for bending over. And all the “middle” stuff was hard to reach.





So I did some thinking and came up with this....




PS. Baskets are amazing for holding smaller items that can get lost in the back!
One more pic....ahhh that feels so much better!


No comments:

Post a Comment