Monday, August 29, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - August 29th - Pepperoni Casserole

Hello, hello! I did pretty well with accomplishing my menu plan last week and am looking forward to posting the recipes that we enjoyed. I've also begun to rate my dishes out of 5! I just find that I try so many recipes and I used to just put a star to know that I've tried it and enjoyed it, but with the new system if it only got 3.5 stars for example I can consider ways to make it better whereas 4.5/5 stars...don't touch!

Monday
Grilled Chicken with Cucumber/Pineapple Salsa - New Recipe

Tuesday
Chicken Alfredo
Steamed Veggies

Wednesday
Hamburger Pie - New Recipe

Thursday
Pepperoni Pizza Casserole - New Recipe

Friday
Leftovers

Saturday
Leftovers

Sunday
Late Lunch - Hamburgers/Hot Dogs

 




Check out everyone else's  MenuPlan Monday at organizingjunkie.com

Also linking up with one of my newest favs The Organized Housewife this lady can declutter!

No comments:

Post a Comment