Monday, August 22, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - August 22nd - BHG Diabetic Recipes Pt. 2

So last week I did pretty good with my meal plan. The Grilled Greek Chicken Sandwiches and Layered Southwestern Salad were a hit. I didn't end up making the Chicken with Cornmeal Dumplings, instead I did Ginger Lime Chicken Fingers and I'm a little confused about why I would think ginger and lime are good together...I didn't like them. And I didn't end up getting beef to make the stew so we'll save that recipe for fall.
I'm trying a few other new recipes this week from the same book...
Monday
 Mushroom Plum and Chicken Skewers- New Recipe
 Fiesta Corn Salad - New Recipe

Tuesday 
Red Beans and Rice with Sausage - New Recipe
New Potato Cabbage Salad - New Recipe


Wednesday
 Frozen Pizza
Salad

Thursday
BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches - New Recipe
Cooked Carrots

Friday
Chicken and Cornmeal Dumplings - New Recipe

Saturday
Leftovers

Sunday
Late lunch - hamburgers/hot dogs



Check out everyone else's  MenuPlan Monday at organizingjunkie.com

Also linking up with one of my newest favs The Organized Housewife this lady can declutter!

No comments:

Post a Comment