Monday, August 1, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - August 1st - 1st Birthday Party!

Hello, and welcome back to my menu plan! The last few weeks I've been sick and just plain old busy and tired. So after a much needed albeit unplanned “vacation” … I'm baaaaack! And with plenty of steam I hope. I didn't make a single craft for almost 3 weeks! That's borderline insanity for me. I usually make one thing every day to keep up with my neverending to do list! I'm sooo excited for my little one's first birthday and I'll be sure to post pictures. My friend Sasha Kolesnik will be doing the photography for us! Yay!



Monday
Basa with Ranch Sauce and Crushed Crackers on top

Tuesday
Greek Meatballs
Pasta
Salad

Wednesday
Toasted Chickpeas and Chorizo over spinach
Rice

Thursday
Death by Tuna Casserole
Buns

Friday
Chickpeas and Chorizo Chili (made with Wednesday's leftovers)
Buns

Saturday
My little man's 1st Birthday!
So... Hot Dogs and...
...if I'm feeling REALLY motivated...
Mississippi Mud Cake – which I'm really excited about :D
Rhubarb Cake
Strawberry Delight Dessert (cool whip recipe)...and in that order

Sunday
Late lunch - hamburgers


____________________________

Baby Food to Make
Fruit Purees
____________________________

Other Things to Make
Apple Oatmeal Puree - freeze
Stone Cut Oatmeal - freeze




Check out everyone else's  MenuPlan Monday at organizingjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment