Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy Anniversary to ME! (3rd :))

This morning was errr... interesting. All I can say is I'm glad hubby went out of our room first this morning because otherwise somebody woulda gotta hurt REAL bad.





And no it wasn't the cat who wreaked such havoc. It was the puppy. We  have 2 boxers and they usually sleep in the bed with us but we decided to lock them out last night for the first time in a long time and apparently it didn't go over well.
And this was only one half of the room there were 4 balls of yarn on the other side too but I got them all wrapped up before I thought to take a picture. As much fun as staging it would've been...

So on that note, Happy Anniversary to ME!


What do we have planned for today? 
Well if you recall yesterdays meal plan I'm going to be making Roasted Salmon with lemon relish, Lemon Spaghetti and a Layered Salad. I haven't decided where to eat it, I'm thinking outside might be nice. Gramma and Grampa will be taking the baby. Woot!

And then I really want to go camping in the backyard! I'll take some pics and let you know how that pans out. Hubby isn't too thrilled with the idea. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment