Monday, June 27, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - Anniversary - Roasted Salmon w Lemon Relish

Helloo everyone and welcome to my first Menu Plan Monday blog post!


 I am feeling pretty fabulous today as it is 9:35 and the baby is still sleeping! Hooray for extra sleep!
I've been busy working on more summer cotton hats to bring to Lil Bit Baby, and toying with the idea of having a Farmers Market Table either at the Town Center on Saturday mornings or at the Riverbank Discovery Center on Thursday evenings. The Riverbank one doesn't start until July 7th so I'm going to wait and check it out before I make my final decision.

I also got some really cute girly cotton which you will see in upcoming hats and the 2 in 1 belt/headbands!

Now here we go!

Monday:
Leftovers

Tuesday: (3rd Anniversary!) 
Lemon Spaghetti
Layered Lettuce Salad - This will last us most if not the rest of the week :) (Recipe to come!)

Wednesday:
Mushroom Pork and Spinach Salad
Pasta with Pesto

Thursday:
Hamburger Stroganoff
Frozen Veggies

Friday: (Canada Day!)
Leftovers/Probably eat out


Saturday:
Grilled Steak
Broccoli Salad
Corn on the cob

Sunday:
Spelt Flax Hamburgers (Recipe to come!)
Salad
Chips
Corn on the cob

And there you have it!
I planned this menu on Thursday when our local fliers came out and got chips, hamburger, corn on the cob, broccoli, lettuce, mushrooms and bacon on sale at various stores.

Check out everyone else's  Menu Plan Monday at organizingjunkie.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment