Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Westman Baby and Family Fair 2011



There's me at my table! May 14th was the Westman Baby and Family Fair, and for the third consecutive year we had a great turnout and lots of fun!
This was my second ever craft sale and I think the table turned out a lot better than the first one even though some of my displays were stuck in my evacuated house! I was just grateful that my in-laws were able to store a lot of my stuff for the sale, it would have been pretty squishy trying to fit it all in our hotel room!

I thought it was so much fun to meet all the fabulous people who make such unique and creative things, especially when I've emailed so many of them and only know them by their store name. To meet them in person was really neat and I got the opportunity to go around and meet most of them to talk about the Handmade in Manitoba Directory too.


Check out some of their websites here and tell them Whimsies sent you!

Whimsies Baby – that's me!

 
Some of the great things to do and see:
Get your picture taken with a mascot by www.carleighbabiakphotography.com
Facepainting by Kim Bright
Free Haircuts and Princess manicures by www.straightupsalon.com/
Karlheinz the Bubbleman http://www.karlheinzthebubbleman.ca
Funtime Pottery Center www.wix.com/funart/funtime

 

If you missed out on the fun this year be sure to come check it out next year, I'll be there!

For more information please visit www.westmanbabyandfamilyfair.com

Leave some love!
Did you go to this event? What did you like about it, what was a favorite booth or purchase?



No comments:

Post a Comment