Thursday, May 5, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome everyone to my new blog! I want this blog to be for all you DIY moms out there who love to craft and love to laugh. I want to have a place to share my ideas and give back to those in the blogging world who continuously share their creativity with me.This will also be a great place to sneak a peek at new products before I list them on my Etsy!

I love to try natural alternatives to normal things. I want to get back to as natural and simple a lifestyle as I can including a simple household (no clutter); a natural, healthy diet; limited plastic; and homemade everything! I didn't say I could do it, just that I would try, and that I am. So here's to the adventure set before us and everything we've yet to learn. And thank goodness we've already learned some things along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment